Note the following:
- 1. Advising is available to and encouraged of all students.
- 2. A sign‐up sheet to meet with your advisor will be posted in the main office on the glass doors.
- 3. If you feel that you understand the process of registration and the requirements of the program for completing the degree, see the section (b) of the Advising Form. Return this to the office and you will receive your RAC.
- 4. It is the student’s responsibility to sign‐up for an advising appointment. If you do not participate in advising, it is assumed that you understand the process and take responsibility for your registration.
- 5. Registration Access Code (RAC) numbers will not be released unless you have either had your advising appointment or signed the waiver of advising.See Bottom of Advising Form: | Download |
Prior to your advising meeting, you must complete and bring all of the below documents.
If you have not completed all items, you will not be advised and you will have to reschedule.
- 1. Advising Form: This form must be signed.
| Download |
- 2. Official transcript from the MSU Banner system: Verify that it is correct and includes all courses
from MSU and other institutions. The responsibility for verifying this information is the student’s.
Inaccuracies and missing information must be resolved by the student with the MSU registrar.
- 3. CAPP report from the MSU Banner system.
- 4. Degree audit form: Fill out this document with the semester (semester and year, e.g. fall 2009)
and grade for the course. Courses in which you are currently enrolled should include the semester only.
| Download |
- 5. MSU Registration worksheet: This is available in the main office of the School of Architecture.
Advising Form:| Download |
Degree Audit Form:| Download |
For further information on the specifics of electives and required classes, please read the following documents:
Social/Behavioral Science and Fine Arts Electives
Advising Guidelines 2010